D Starr Virtual Solutions
Your business runs better when you can focus on your zone of genius. By delegating the tasks that can be handled by others (according to your specifications) you can have the time to really dig in to those CEO items and the ones that you truly enjoy. I am glad to take care of the bookkeeping, project coordination and necessary administration for you.
I am a Certified QuickBooks Online Advanced ProAdvisor and can take care of your:
• Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• Bank transactions and reconciliation
• Budget analysis and projection
• Subcontractor/1099 payroll, documentation and 1099s
• Monthly Financial Reports: Balance Statement, Profit & Loss Statement. Cash Flow Statement
• Clean up past months, if books are not current
I can relieve you of the hands-on project work, moving it through the stages to completion. I've worked collaboratively on project teams organizing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously, contributing through the entire project, from preparing the proposal, providing friendly, professional customer service as daily point of contact for the client, supervising crews, preparing and processing all documentation through submitting complete and accurate project paperwork for invoicing.
Reach out to me on LinkedIn or email at [email protected] for a free consultation and see how I can help.